Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms/Acceptance of Agreement
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
This agreement is between you and PugFace.net. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMITS OUR LIABILITY TO YOU. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY, AS USING, ACCESSING AND/OR BROWSING OUR WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND TO EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY EXIT OUR WEBSITE AND DON’T USE, BROWSE OR ACCESS IT FUTHER.
Except as otherwise noted, this Agreement constitutes the entire and only Agreement between you and PugFace and supersedes all other Agreements, representations, understandings and warranties with respect to our Website, Services and the subject matter contained in it.
OUR RELATIONSHIP TO YOU
This Agreement in no way creates any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and PugFace.net.
2. Use License/Limited License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Pugface’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PugFace’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- no print out or electronic version of any part of our Website or Services may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PugFace at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Our content, as found within our Website and Services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution , use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
- The materials on PugFace web site are provided “as is”. PugFace makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PugFace does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PugFace or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PugFace’s Internet site, even if PugFace or a PugFace authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PugFace’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PugFace does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current, free from viruses or other harmful components. PugFace may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PugFace does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PugFace has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PugFace of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. Our Website may link to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating toPugFace’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
Our Website will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement as found in our Content, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) as found under United States law (17 USC. 512). If you believe any of your copyrights are infringed by our Content, please provide us with a written notice via mail, fax, or email that contains the following information:
1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed
3) a description of where the material you claim is infringed is located on our website
4) your address, emaill address and phone number
5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
6) a statement by you that you have a good faith belieft that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
We are only required to respond to your notice that substantially complies with the above requirements. Your claim will be investigated and you will be notified by the contact method you used to file your notice with us.
10. Registration for Membership and Eligibility
To use our Services, you must register with our Website to become a subscriber or member. You subscription is not transferable or assignable and is void where prohibited. This is intended solely for Users who are at least 18 years of age or older.
Upon completion of registration with our website, you will receive a password that will allow you to access our Services. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all liability and damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality and all activities that occur through the use of your password.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. You agree that our Website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with password security as discussed herein.
You agree that by uploading an image to our website for inclusion in any contests or events, that you own the rights to the image and that you are hereby granting PugFace all rights to display it and use it in any manner they see fit.
The opinions expressed on our website are not necessarily the opinions of PugFace.net. Any Blog content provided by our bloggers or guest bloggers are the opinion of the blogger and is not intended to malign any religion, ethic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.
Financial, Legal and Other Advice Disclaimer
You hereby acknowledge that nothing in our website shall constitute any financial, investment, legal and/or other professional advice and that no professional relationship of any kind is created between you and PugFace.net or it’s members or employees. You hereby agree that you shall not make any type of decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in our website or services.
Advertisers & Sponsor Disclaimer
PugFace.net may contain advertising and/or sponsorships. The advertisers/sponsors are responsible for ensuring that the material they submit for our website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or errors, inaccuracy or problem with their materials.
THE INCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORESEMENT, GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, OR RECOMMENDATION BY PUGFACE.NET. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE CONTAINED HEREIN.
PugFace.net will not be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of our Website or Services, or any interactions between Users of our Website or Services, whether online or offline, including in our Forums.
Members/Subscribers may post their own content to our Website through our subscription service or forums. We have no control over Member Content and do not in any way guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. We are not responsible for the monitoring or filtering of any Member/Subscriber content. Should any Member Content be found illegal, we will submit all necessary information to the proper authorities.
We may ask a Member/Subscriber to retract or modify any questionable content within 48 hours of being notified. Should the Member/Subscriber fail to comply, PugFace.net has full authority to restrict the Member’s ability to post or to terminate the membership without futher notification to the Member/Subscriber.
We also have sole discretion to remove any content that violates this Agreement or that which may be objectionable in our sole discretion.
Members are responsible for complying with all applicable federal and state laws for their content, including copyright and trademark laws.
You may not use our Content to develop competing websites, create compilations of works as defined by US copyright laws, redistribute our content in any manner.
Use of Information
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of our Website or Services.
Any legal controversy or legal claim rising out of or relating to this Agreement and/or our Service, excluding legal action taken by us to collect or recover damages for, or obtain any injunction relating to, website operations, intellectual property, and our Service, shall be settled solely by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
The arbitration shall be conducted in Mesa, AZ and judgement on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or us may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Mesa, AZ, necessary to protect the rights or property of you and us pending the completion of arbitration. Each party shall bear one-half of the arbitration fees and costs.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Disclaimer and Disclosure
Affiliate Disclosure – Earnings Disclaimer – FTC Statement – Testimonial Disclosure
The owner of https://www.pugface.com may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services on this website.
This compensation may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by https://www.pugface.com, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the https://www.pugface.com owner. For example, if you click on an affiliate link at https://www.pugface.com and then make a purchase of the recommended product or service, https://www.pugface.com owner may receive compensation.
This Compensation Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between https://www.pugface.com product or service recommendations and the owners of those product or services.